On January 20, 2016 Innovation, Science and Economics Canada (formerly Industry Canada) gave notice that they are releasing the following documents:
- Radio Standards Procedure RSP-100, Issue 11, Certification of Radio Apparatus, which sets out the requirements for certification of radio apparatus and broadcasting equipment; and
- Declaration of Conformity DC-01, Issue 6, Procedure for Declaration of Conformity and Registration of Terminal Equipment, which describes the procedure that suppliers of telecommunications terminal equipment must follow to declare conformity to applicable technical specifications and to register their equipment with ISED.
Issue 11 of RSP‑100 has been significantly changed from the previous issue due primarily to the implementation of the Department’s new online Spectrum Applications Modernization – Commercial Software Implementation (SAM‑CSI) tool and Issue 6 of DC-01 has also been changed significantly from the previous issue from the implementation of the SAM-CSI tool.
- New Single Product Certification/Registration
- New Family Product Certification/Registration
- Add New Product to Existing Certification/Registration (C1PC, C2PC)
- Product Modification (C3PC, C4PC)
- Multiple Listing of Certification/Registration
- Full Transfer of Certification/Registration
- Partial Transfer of Certification/Registration
- New Test Site Registration
- Renew Test Site Registration
- Telecommunications Apparatus Register (TAR)
For our current clients, if you currently hold an equipment certification or registration, your existing account structure and account number will remain the same.